MyBill and Cat in Paris

MyBill and Cat in Paris
Paris on the bridge!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Somebody's watching me....

Picture the scene..Bill left early for work, I am sleeping alone at our house. I had just had a really bad dream (happens a lot!) and then the house alarm alerted for a brief minute then turned back green. FREAK OUT!!! I jump up and call Bill who was working and told him that it alerted upstairs then turned back green. He said well it could have been like where the rain caused the sensor to lose contact and once the contact was reattached it would be fine. I said like if someone came in the window and then closed it!

Now here is where I was expecting him to say oh don't worry no one is in the house. Or you are being silly or something but no he said, " go ask Donna or Rhonda to come check it out or you can go get the gun and look around yourself!!!!!!

WHAT!?! What the heck? Why say that? Was there a need for making me panic! I just needed someone to say oh no problem, not go check it out with a GUN!!!

So then I really freaked out....
I picked up my little dog Scooter and walked outside to get Rhonda, and her lights were all out her hubby wasn't home yet and so I was out of luck there.

On a side note Scooter went nuts out side and ran up to Rhonda's door. He loves her almost as much as me so he was thinking he could go play. All this time I am on the phone with Bill and he kept says Why did you bring the dog!
To which I say because I didn't want something to happen to him either!

I am sure to the outsiders I looked like a freak in my pjs out front going back and forth between Donna's and Rhonda's house following the dog and talking to Bill on the phone.

Thankfully Donna's husband Ken came and checked it out for me. Walked all of the upstairs and didn't' see anything. He had with him a trusty belt which he kept snapping. That made me laugh! Anyway he leaves and then I think he didn't look downstairs...what if when I was outside the intruder walked down stairs and is now in one of the closets!

See how easily I can freak myself out! Have you ever been freaked out in the house and then you start to hear weird noises???

Then I think well if I go outside then maybe come back in it might feel like every other time I come home to a empty house. I get in the car and that makes a weird beep so is someone now in my car! I look in the back seat (nope) and I go get donuts (any excuse right...) all the while looking in my rear view mirror for someone to jump up! I come back but it didn't really work.

That leads me to now, where I am just down to listing why there is not an intruder in my house/ waiting for me.

Number 1: It is raining... can't rightly steal things in the rain might ruin all of it.
Number 2: Wouldn't there have been a weird car or something outside.
Number 3: The dog would have barked or something.
Number 4: When I drove away then the person would have time to get out!
and finally Number 5: It has been too long now and so it must be okay :)

PS. I don't watch scary movies as you can see from above I don't really need much to get me all scared and frazzled! If you find fault with any of my reasons please don't tell me as I will get freaked out again and who wants that!

XOXO
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment